| You are in the perfect position to
get there from here.
To determine which program is best for you, call Paradigm Shift Studio at 636.489.4284
today and schedule your free 30 minute consultation.
| “I strongly endorse Paradigm Shift Studio for all of their hard work on our behalf.
We started at ground zero, and they guided us every step of the
way. We feel that we are years ahead of where we should be because
of all of her hard work. ”
Jeffrey B. Dalin, DDS, Secretary-Treasurer
– Give Kids A Smile
Learn more about our approach and services.
Hear what our clients are saying.
Watch our Video
Revenue Enhancement Programs
Competition for funding grows everyday, but Paradigm Shift Studio
helps you quickly analyze the areas that hold the greatest potential
for revenue success and build custom programs to ensure donor engagement
Your organization benefits from:
Case Study: Increasing Revenue from $10,000
to $450,000 in Just 6 Months
- Fundraising Assessments
- Designing and Managing a Fund Development Plan
- Recruiting, Maintaining and Tracking donors
- Effective donor stewardship programs
- Annual Giving
- Major Gifts
- Corporate Partnership Programs
- Planned Giving / Endowment Programs
- Special Events
- Donor Enhancement and Stewardship
- Micro enterprise models
- Grant writing / Foundation Research
- Creating a Synergized Team
As a new non-profit, Give Kids A Smile Inc. was operating solely with
volunteers, did not have any permanent office space, and was operating
on very limited funding. A local funder who believed in Give Kids
A Smile’s mission hired Paradigm Shift Studio to enhance revenue,
increase impact, and build capacity for long-term sustainability.
What We Did
Paradigm Shift Studio designed a comprehensive program that:
- Assessed Give Kids A Smile’s programs;
- Created a fundraising development plan;
- Helped educate the executive board on non-profit policies and
- Began researching and writing capacity building and program
- Assisted with two fundraisers (a “Monte Carlo Night”
and a golf tournament);
- Created a corporate sponsorship program;
- Launched the agency’s first annual appeal.
As a result, within six months, Give Kids A Smile had secured over
$450,000 in new revenue. The agency also:
- Hired its first Executive Director and Program Director;
- Secured permanent office space;
- Launched new “Virtual Clinic” program – matching
children with dental needs with volunteer dentists across the
region (thanks to the Daughters of Charity Healthcare Foundation);
- Established policies and procedures for organizational effectiveness.